Area Wireless Sales Manager (Walmart Channel)
Company: Wireless Advocates
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job Locations: US-UT-Layton Mission:Wireless Advocates, a leader
in the wireless retail space is now partnering with Walmart to
operate and expand their wireless business - and we need YOU to do
it! Our brand is built on offering the right technology solutions,
delivering unbeatable service, and having the best team in the
industry. If you have a passion for people and technology, then you
have a future with us. Now is an excellent time to join for
developmental opportunities, as we grow this new channel and
partnership with the nation's largest retailer.Responsibilities:As
an Area Manager, you will be serving one of the nation's leading
retailers. You'll work closely with your team to deliver
outstanding sales results (both on a personal and team level),
operational excellence and an exceptional member experience in 2-4
locations. From driving daily sales performance to meeting
operational standards, you'll identify areas for improvement and,
working with your District Manager and HR business partner as
necessary, respond quickly to close the gaps. And, with the same
focus, you'll celebrate success to reinforce your team's effort and
Are You the Right Type of Leader?
You are the type of manager who others want to work for. You
exhibit high levels of professionalism, set a good example with
your own behavior, and hold team members accountable for doing the
same. You take pride in well-maintained locations and in providing
exceptional customer service. You establish and maintain effective
working relationships with your team, peers, manager, and Walmart
personnel. You communicate expectations and hold your team members
Manages the successful operation of a Wireless Advocates Team
within multiple Walmart locations. The Sales Manager is responsible
for recruiting new team members as necessary and ensuring that the
location is always staffed. The Sales Manager is also responsible
for achieving personal and team sales contribution goals and
meeting all operational standards, including staff training and
development, employee engagement and retention, customer
experience, loss prevention, safety, kiosk maintenance and team
professionalism. Since this is a retail position, the Sales Manager
is expected to work all required shifts on Friday, Saturday,
Models appropriate, professional behavior consistent with the
company's guiding principles and key tenets and holds team members
accountable for the same.
- Communicates all relevant information in a timely manner (i.e.,
promotions, inventory, etc.).
- Ensures all sales, operational and other SOP's standards are
met and that all applicable SOPS are consistently executed.
- Maintains an engaging work environment for our employees and
the members we serve through effective coaching and critical
- Communicates relevant information to team members in a timely
and effective manner, including holding daily sales huddles.
- Proactively identifies and addresses performance gaps.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with
carrier reps and general management.
- Responds timely to customers, company employees and host store
personnel, and ensures team members do the same; swiftly addresses
Consistently meets or exceeds sales and performance expectations in
each location, including personal and team sales goals.
- Ensures consistent execution of the company's GUESTS sales
process by self and team members.
- Utilizes available reports/metrics to monitor performance and
build individual development plans.
- Holds team members accountable to all performance standards,
minimizing or eliminating performance gaps with a sense of urgency,
and partners with his/her District Manager and/or HR business
partner as appropriate.
Ensures workspace is always clean and well-maintained, that all
pricing is current and accurate.
- Enforces safety procedures.
- Consistently meets or exceeds, and holds team accountable for
meeting or exceeding, all operational standards.
- Quality of Sale.
- Adherence to published work schedules, meal breaks and
- Safety and Training compliance.
- Partnership on inventory control.
Recruiting and Scheduling
In partnership with District Manager, recruits new team members
consistent with core headcount budget to maintain full-staffed
- In partnership with District Manager, writes compliant
schedules for team members.
- Ensures adequate coverage to prevent unstaffed
2+ years of experience working in a retail and/or customer service
environment and at least 1 year managing others (commission sales
experience a plus).
- Established reputation for honest/ethical leadership and
leading by example.
- Experience managing multiple store locations.
- Is customer obsessed.
- Effective organizational and time management skills; strong
attention to detail.
- Ability to hold team members accountable, have crucial
conversations and uphold company policies and operating
- Demonstrated success in staffing stores with high quality
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Well-developed ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts
that include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ensures accountability
- Directs work
- Drives results
- Attracts top talent
Happy employees create happy customers. In addition to excellent
base pay and a generous bonus plan, we are committed to providing
our team with the support and resources to succeed in their career,
as well as exceptional benefits for a healthy work-life balance.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program 100% Company Paid
- Life Insurance Policy 100% Company Paid
- Dealer line discounts on phone plans.
Wireless Advocates is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage
and support diversity in the workplace.
To find out more about what we do, visit:
You can also send your resume and inquiries to:
Keywords: Wireless Advocates, Layton , Area Wireless Sales Manager (Walmart Channel), Sales , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!