Lead HVAC Installer
Company: Work With Your Handz Careers
Posted on: November 13, 2023
NOW HIRING HVAC INSTALLERS!!
We have been serving the Greater Salt Lake communities for the last
20 years! Our main priority has always been to keep our customers'
homes comfortable and safe! We are looking for HVAC Installers to
accurately direct the installation of HVAC equipment in residential
structures. What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability
- A true family-like atmosphere, stop feeling like just a
- Competitive Wages
- Great benefits package
- Continuous trainings
- Growth opportunities Benefits of working for us
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Take home company vehicle
- Make up to $80,000 with base pay + commission Job
Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration
equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using
electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a
pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water,
or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and
equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician's
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. Job
Requirements for our next HVAC Installer:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA required
- RMGA highly preferred upon employment but will assist with
- NATE a Plus!
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical
customers All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against
based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other
protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Keywords: Work With Your Handz Careers, Layton , Lead HVAC Installer, Professions , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!