CDL Propane Driver - Utah LP Gas
Company: DCC Propane
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Apply below or call (877) 519-0983 today!
Why Work for Us?
Utah LP Gas is part of the DCC Propane family. We strongly believe
in taking care of our employees so that they can take care of our
customers. Our people are what set DCC Propane apart and are
essential to our future growth, whether it is by welcoming a new
brand into the DCC family or a new employee into our team, we are
driven to ensure that our team members have everything they need to
be successful. atone way we do that, both at work and at home, is
by offering a best-in-class benefit plan to our employees. This
includes Medical, Vision, and Dentals plans for you and your
family, as well as supplemental insurance programs, 401(k)
retirement plan with company match, and Paid Time Off plus
The Delivery Drivers will deliver, service and/or install bulk and
non-bulk propane, propane utilization equipment, and/or
miscellaneous materials to customers in an assigned territory and
to assist as needed with general water system maintenance and
repairs where water solutions are offered. Customer service will be
a large part of the duties along with care and maintenance of the
assigned vehicle, completion of all necessary paperwork and
maintaining all DOT requirements for the proper handling and
distribution of propane.
Schedule: Standard schedule is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Occasional weekends, on-call shifts, and overtime available.
Extended hours typical during busy season of October to March.
These are LOCAL ROUTES where our drivers can be home every
Starting wage will be based on experience. Varying for applicants
that hold an active Class B or Class A license as well as a hazmat
endorsement. Experience with propane will also be taken into
consideration and is a plus!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all assigned vehicles in accordance with company
policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and
local codes and regulations for the safe operations of a commercial
- Handle the delivery schedule with multiple stops per day as
- Resolve or escalate customer inquiries and/or complaints as
- Demonstrate responsibility regarding the care, condition, safe
handling and securing of all company and customer equipment and
property at all times.
- Ensure all required paperwork is in order, complete, accurate
and legible and submit to supervisor at end of each business
- Crosstrain in the service area to ensure timely response to
general customer needs in propane and/or water where offered.
- Maintain professionalism, integrity, security, image and
confidentiality of information and records as required by the
- Attend all safety meetings, training and/or in-services as
- Regular attendance at the worksite is required.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Maintain a valid CDL driver's license with appropriate
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Federal and State DOT
rules and regulations.
- Have general mechanical abilities.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, interpersonal,
and communication skills.
- Ability to read maps and have a good knowledge of geographical
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Meet DCC Propane:
DCC Propane, LLC, a division of DCC plc, has served communities for
over 70 years providing propane for residential, agricultural,
commercial, and industrial uses, and water conditioning services
since 1962. We are continuing to grow and are currently represented
by a team of over 900 dedicated and passionate professionals who
live and work in 29 states operating under a number of strong
regional brands. The business has succeeded in maintaining a strong
family-feel with an unwavering commitment to world-class safety
standards and customer service with competitive compensation and
Apply below or call (877) 519-0983 today!
Keywords: DCC Propane, Layton , CDL Propane Driver - Utah LP Gas, Professions , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!