Concrete Carpenter Forms
Company: PeopleReady Staffing - Trades
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Concrete construction- setting forms, pour and finish. Set and
pour footing and foundation forms. Equipment operation- skidster,
backhoe, excavator, laser screed, curb and gutter machine
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors,
walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power
tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids;
use saws to cut expansion joints.
- Anchors and braces forms and other structures in place, using
nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and
timbers, or other forms of attachments.
- Accurately erects forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof
supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plumb rule, and level.
- Fabricates, assembles, and/or dissembles parts by hand or by
woodworking and metalworking machines.
- Climbs ladders, concrete formwork, or any other structures
necessary to erect formwork and access elevated areas.
- Adheres to and performs functions according to company and OSHA
- Moves and lifts heavy objects.
- Cuts, shapes, fits, or joins wood or other construction
- Uses basic carpentry and concrete fabrication techniques.
- Regular, timely, and predictable attendance is required for
- Performs other duties as determined and required by project
Qualifications & Experience
Keywords: PeopleReady Staffing - Trades, Layton , Concrete Carpenter Forms, Professions , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!