Camera Technician - $2,500 sign on bonus!
Posted on: August 27, 2020
Pro-Pipe in Layton, UT, is looking for Camera Technician- apply
now! If hired, you will receive a $2,500 sign on bonus!
Do you want to start your career with a company that values
integrity, dedication, and hard work every single day? Are you
hard-working and responsible? Are you passionate about joining an
honest and reputable company that known for treating employees with
respect and fairness? We want to offer you competitive pay, a
generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Pro-Pipe is the largest CCTV (closed-circuit television) inspection
company in the Western U.S. We re focused on the long-term
dedication of our services to facility owners, government agencies,
engineers, construction firms, and natural gas providers. The
Pro-Pipe team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals
seeking long term employment with growth opportunities and
Why You\'ll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits):
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D Insurance
* Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
* 401(k) with employer match
* Company paid, on-the-job training (1-4 months)
* We are rapidly growing with room for career advancement
Your Responsibilities as a Camera Technician:
* Perform standard CCTV/cleaning operations on various types of
* Assist with cleaning lines, installation, and capturing
* Jetting, cabling, and installing clean-outs
* Locate manholes from a map
* Perform miscellaneous related duties and carry out special
projects as assigned.
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
* One year of experience
* Knowledge in confined space entry, cleaning sewer lines, and
* Must have strong verbal and interpersonal communication
* Plumbing/drain cleaning experience preferred
* Possess a good driving record over the last 3 years and
successful completion of a pre-employment background check-
including a physical and drug screen
Hourly Rate: Depending on experience
Hoffman Southwest Corp. provides equal opportunity for employment
and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person
shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status
or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The
Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all
applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to
achieve their full potential in the workplace.
Keywords: Pro-pipe, Layton , Camera Technician - $2,500 sign on bonus!, Professions , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!