Ophthalmic Assistant (no experience needed)
Company: Tanner Clinic
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionTanner Clinic has an immediate opening for an
Ophthalmic Assistant.Location: Layton SouthHours: Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, Friday 25-30 hoursResponsibilities:
- Ensure proper patient satisfaction by attending to their
medical needs as determined by the attending physician.
- Performs initial patient exams which includes: patient history,
vision test, and manifest refraction.
- Trained to operate ophthalmic equipment.
- Maintain ophthalmic instruments or equipment.
- Gathers, cleans, and distributes surgical instruments for
in-office minor surgery.
- Maintain strict patient, computer, and company
confidentiality.Expectations for Success:
- High School diploma.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients,
physicians, and staff.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks effectively and able
to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful
- Demonstrate compassion and understanding for the patient and
- Possess pleasant and effective written, verbal, and telephone
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Experience in ophthalmology preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Tanner Clinic, Layton , Ophthalmic Assistant (no experience needed), Other , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!