Assistant Teacher - Pre-K
Company: La Petite Academy
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition.ASSISTANT TEACHER FOR CHILD CARE LA PETITE ACADEMY
PRESCHOOL 325 West 1550 N in Layton UT We are growing!! Come join
our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong
learners! Through ourplay basedcurriculum, our affectionate and
loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the
knowledge to succeed. We offer:
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- No nights or weekends!!
- Tuition reimbursement plan andfreeCDA program
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings
instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Pet Insurance!!
- Full time and part time available
- Outstanding childcare discount available for all age groups!!
As an Assistant Teacher, youll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure
the daily care of every child.
- Help maintain a fun,interactive classroom that is clean and
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan
for children, as well as effectively communicate with
- Complete training onchild careand childdevelopment topics.
Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
- The ability to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with children Successful applicants for this position must
either provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or
undergo weekly testing as a condition of employment. Learning Care
Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or
any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.If
requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified
individuals, unless doing so causes a direct threat to these
individuals or others in the workplace or if the accommodation
creates an undue hardship to the Company.The Company will comply
with all federal, state or local laws regarding the COVID-19
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Layton , Assistant Teacher - Pre-K, Other , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!