Make $17.06 per hour with our recently
increased pay rates! MAU at Kimberly-Clark is immediately
hiring Night Shift Machine Operators in Ogden, UT. Join the MAU
team at Kimberly-Clark today to help provide highly needed products
throughout the world!
- Starting pay of $17.06 per hour
- 4 paid 30-minute breaks
- Great hours
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Great work environment
- Career path progression: Machine Operator – Trucker –
What We Are Looking
- No High School Diploma Required
- At least six months relevant work history
- Technical knowledge to operate machinery
- Ability to stand up to 12 hours
- Must be able to climb stairs, bend, twist, turn, push,
pull, stretch, reach, kneel, squat and grasp objects for long
periods of time
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. by yourself
What You’ll Do As A Night
Shift Machine Operator:
- Load bags and boxes
- Clear jams & makes minor machine adjustments
- Re-pack boxes
- Start/stop conveyors
- Record machine performance
- Track hour-by-hour production
- Order and scan material
- Initiate stack off communication
MAU at Kimberly-Clark
Hiring Process in Ogden, UT.
- Apply for the Night Shift Machine Operator
- An MAU Recruiter will get in touch with you in the next
business day to have your phone interview.
- If qualified, you will attend orientation.
- Start working on Monday, Wednesday or Friday!
Bonus – Share this job! For every person that you refer,
gets hired, and works 160 hours, you can make $200 per
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company
with extensive experience providing solutions for success in
staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients,
employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973,
MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better
processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater
profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class
companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow
MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those
who work with us.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle,
Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex,
are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175
countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of
people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around
the world create products that help individuals experience more of
what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Night Shift Machine
Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer
All Applicants must submit to
background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job
description not designed to be a complete list of all duties,
responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Night
Shift Machine Operator position.