Night Shift Forklift Operator
Company: Mau Workforce Solutions
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Make $17.06 per hour with our recently
increased pay rates! MAU at Kimberly-Clark is immediately
hiring Night Shift Forklift Operators in Ogden, UT. Join the MAU
team at Kimberly-Clark today to help provide highly needed products
throughout the world!
- Starting pay of $17.06 per hour
- 4 paid 30-minute breaks
- Great hours
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Great work environment
- Career path progression: Machine Operator – Trucker –
What We Are Looking
- No High School Diploma Required
- 1+ years of forklift experience
- 1+ years of relevant work history within the last 3
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to safely maintain 3 points of contact ascending
and descending from the forklift
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push, pull, stretch,
reach, for long periods of time
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do As A Night
Shift Forklift Operator:
- Operate sit-down forklift receiving products from
- Manage warehouse inventory
- Operate sit-down forklift / tugger to distribute and
issue products throughout production areas
- Perform inspections on equipment prior to and following
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move products to
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed
to perform duties
- Operate material handling equipment such as clamp trucks,
forks, paddles, roll clamps and tugger
MAU at Kimberly-Clark
Hiring Process in Ogden, UT.
- Apply for the Night Shift Forklift Operator
- An MAU Recruiter will get in touch with you in the next
business day to have your phone interview.
- If qualified, you will attend orientation.
- Start working on Monday, Wednesday or Friday!
Bonus – Share this job! For every person that you refer,
gets hired, and works 160 hours, you can make $200 per
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company
with extensive experience providing solutions for success in
staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients,
employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973,
MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better
processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater
profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class
companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow
MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those
who work with us.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle,
Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex,
are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175
countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of
people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around
the world create products that help individuals experience more of
what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Night Shift Forklift
Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer
All Applicants must submit to
background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job
description not designed to be a complete list of all duties,
responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Night
Shift Forklift Operator position.
Keywords: Mau Workforce Solutions, Layton , Night Shift Forklift Operator, Other , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!