Ophthalmic Assistant (no experience needed)
Company: Tanner Clinic
Posted on: June 13, 2021
When it comes to working in healthcare, the grass isn't greener
- it's Tan-ner! With so many choices of places to work, why not be
part of the clinic with a 110-year tradition of caring for our
patients and our employees. Tanner Clinic hires kind, warm,
positive individuals whose very nature is service-oriented and who
enjoy working with people in a professional atmosphere.
Description: Ophthalmic Assistant needed for
multi-specialty health care clinic in Layton, Utah. Full time and
Part Time shifts available.
FT Hours: Monday and Wednesday 7am-5pm, Tuesday 8am-5pm and
PT Hours: 2x a week 7am-5pm
- Ensure proper patient satisfaction by attending to their
medical needs as determined by the attending physician.
- Performs initial patient exams which includes: patient history,
vision test, and manifest refraction.
- Trained to operate ophthalmic equipment.
- Maintain ophthalmic instruments or equipment.
- Gathers, cleans, and distributes surgical instruments for
in-office minor surgery.
- Maintain strict patient, computer, and company
COA, Certified Ophthalmic Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant,
CMA, MA, Medical Assistant, Medical Assisting
- High School diploma.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients,
physicians, and staff.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks effectively and able
to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful
- Demonstrate compassion and understanding for the patient and
- Possess pleasant and effective written, verbal, and telephone
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Experience in ophthalmology preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Tanner Clinic, Layton , Ophthalmic Assistant (no experience needed), Other , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!