Company: Tanner Clinic
Posted on: June 13, 2021
When it comes to working in healthcare, the grass isn't greener
- it's Tan-ner! With so many choices of places to work, why not be
part of the clinic with a 110-year tradition of caring for our
patients and our employees. Tanner Clinic hires kind, warm,
positive individuals whose very nature is service-oriented and who
enjoy working with people in a professional atmosphere.
Description: Clinical Office Specialist/CNA
needed for busy multi-specialty health care clinic in Layton, Utah.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- Receive phone calls and respond to patient concerns.
- Obtain prior authorizations for prescriptions and
- Schedule follow-up appointments for physician.
- Assist with other office duties as needed per supervisor.
- Room patients, perform vital signs and obtain patient medical
- Stocking/cleaning exam rooms and office.
- CNA certification or 1 year medical office experience
- Electronic Medical Records experience helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent keyboarding and computer skills.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Tanner Clinic, Layton , CNA, Other , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!