Field Service Foreman - UT_Woods Cross
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Opportunity: HPC Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors is
looking for a Foreman Industrial Services to join their safety
conscious team! Supervises daily activities of assigned staff and
equipment for service line ensuring timely, cost effective and safe
delivery of contracted services in accordance with applicable
regulations including Department of Transportation (DOT),
Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and
Environmental Protection Agency ( EPA) regulations and PSC
policies, practices and procedures. About HydroChemPSC
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees. Essential Duties:
- Carries out the project plan to meet schedule, safety, quality,
and budget objectives. Ensures all administrative and control
requirements are met in accordance with the Divisions, management
and control practices.
- Supervises assigned HydroChemPSC personnel and subcontractors.
Initiates corrective action for unsatisfactory performance in
accordance with company Human Resource policies and practices.
- Initiates corrective action for unsafe or environmentally
unsound conditions. Reports situation in accordance with company
regulations and procedures. Participates in Job Safety Analysis
(JSA) to define and eliminate hazards.
- Supervises to daily revenue, costs, and overtime goals and
- Monitors morale of staff and responds appropriately to meet
- Maintains working knowledge of current applicable
- Maintains awareness and shares information regarding new and
- Interfaces daily with customers point of contact. Maintains a
problem solving attitude and attempts to procure additional work
based on clients needs.
- Conducts prior to start of job, an audit of job site to
understand working conditions and client's needs.
- Maintains a detailed, daily log of work events.
- May assist Sales with work estimates, sampling and/or
completing information questionnaire.
- Maintains assigned equipment and vehicles in good working
condition, utilizing the division planned maintenance system.
- Completes and delivers annual staff performance appraisal in
- Performs other duties as assigned. Working Environment:
- Industrial setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp
and Paper Mills, etc.. Skills and Experience:
- Four years supervisory experience as crew leader or lead in
- Working and technical knowledge of assigned service line
- Effective supervisory skills including leadership and
- Ability to analyze information from multiple sources and draw
conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Well developing interpersonal skills
- Well developed organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain tact and professionalism
- Ability to manage processes
- Ability to use multiple systems and software while performing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to anticipate and resolve routine problems Educational
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Technical and/or on the job training in service line assigned,
production technology, methods, equipment, tools and work
procedure. HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal
opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial
status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected under
Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Layton , Field Service Foreman - UT_Woods Cross, IT / Software / Systems , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!