Field Service Technician
Company: Apollo Retail
Posted on: January 9, 2022
At A Glance:Represent SiriusXM while supporting assigned
automotive dealership locations daily. SiriusXM is one of the
world's largest audio entertainment companies in the U.S., offering
exclusive content for many interests. SiriusXM is about doing what
we love and loving what we do. We give listeners whatever they need
to hear whenever they need to hear it. We do it with the best
programming and technology in the world. Most importantly, we do it
with representatives that want to make a difference to over 30
million subscribers every day.Important
- Professionally represent SiriusXM at assigned automotive
- Proven track record in meeting and surpassing daily targeted
goals and objectives.
- Ability to visit assigned automotive dealerships daily and
travel within assigned territory as needed.
- Implement the radio refresh process preparing vehicles outdoors
on dealership lots daily.
- Implement company's key objectives and meet production goals at
- Log dealership activity daily for tracking purposes using
- Follow-up/auditing to insure proper dealership support.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by
- Team player and ability to manage daily responsibilities
- Positive attitude with willingness to adapt to work
- Ability to work outdoors on dealership lots daily.
- Proven track record for diligence in a remote position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are
- Projects self-confident, professional image
- High school diploma or the equivalentPay:
- $42,000 USD a yearPerks:
- Car allowance $350 per month
- Cell phone allowance $75 per month
- Travel expense account reimbursement per month
- Regular gasoline and general office expenses reimbursed
- Participation in healthcare benefits & 401K is available
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time offOverview:Who is
Apollo?At Apollo, we're on a mission to make retailers and brands
look their best! Because simply put, when products look good, they
Our CultureOur team is passionate about our mission and eager to
complete their work on time and at the highest level of
professionalism. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences,
and perspectives -encouraging everyone to grow within our
We're hiring immediately! Want to wear our shirt and badge? Cool.
Let's chat!We're hiring immediately! Interested? Cool. Apply
Keywords: Apollo Retail, Layton , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!