Guest Service Supervisor
Company: Home 2 Suites Layton
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionOVERALL RESPONSIBILITIESTo ensure front desk
operations run smooth and assist General Manager with running the
hotel.WORKING RELATIONSHIPSReports to: General ManagerSupervises:
Front Desk / Night Audit StaffInterfaces with: Guests, vendors and
associatesPRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Committed to ensuring every guest leaves satisfied.
- Provides a personal example of commitment to guest service by
responding to each guests needs.
- Empowers front desk staff to deliver guest service by
encouraging and rewarding responsive guest service.
- Ensures hotel standards contribute to the delivery of
consistent guest service.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when
- Ensure front desk staff comply with unit cash handling, credit
and check cashing policies and procedures.
- Ensure hotel staff is knowledgeable about incoming groups and
- Responsible for making front desk schedule and ensuring all
shifts are covered.
- Communicate with the Director of Sales to be informed of recent
developments and upcoming events.
- Knows the hotels demand segments and sources of business for
- Ensure proper rates and inventory are loaded correctly.
- Assist the General Manager with city ledger billing and
- Ensure daily checklists are completed.
- Ensure front desk area is kept clean and presentable for
- Be knowledgeable of all brand specific front desk requirements
and current promotions.
- Other duties as assigned by your General Manager.JOB
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Smile and provide a pleasant place for our guests
- Computer skills are required
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Home 2 Suites Layton, Layton , Guest Service Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!