LaytonRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Layton jobs

RN - Full Time

Company: Layton Comprehensive Treatment Center
Location: Layton
Posted on: January 26, 2023

Job Description:

Overview: ?SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE! ?EARLY MORNINGS = GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE!Seeking: RN Registered Nurse who is comfortable working in an addiction recovery environment!Shift/Schedule: 5:00am - 1:30pm Monday - Friday ?Our Benefits ?Medical, dental, and vision insuranceAcadia Healthcare 401(k) planPaid vacation and sick timeSign On Bonus, negotiable.Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industryAdditional Benefits of Joining our Nursing Team:Lower stress environmentNo heavy lifting of patientsStable shifts and scheduleEarly morning hoursBe a part of helping others in a recovery environmentPaid trainingOur Team:Layton Comprehensive Treatment Center, located in Layton, UT, is part of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, the leading provider of medication-assisted treatment in the nation. Our nursing team provides compassionate, high quality safe and efficient medication dispensing to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder.Your Job as an RN (Registered Nurse):The RN is instrumental in our patient's treatment and recovery from opioid use disorder. RNs provide high quality, safe and efficient dispensing of doses of medication to patients under the direction of the Medical Director or Physician. The RN is responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation of the patient's symptoms, responses and progress.Your Responsibilities as an RN (Registered Nurse):Works under the supervision of the Medical Director and the Clinic Director;Maintains practical nursing professional standards of care;Prepares and administers medication as ordered by the Medical Director or Program Physician accurately and in a timely manner;Maintains accurate accounting of all medication received (from supplier) and dispensed (to the patients);Charts medication administration in nurse's notes accurately and in a timely manner;Documents nursing care provided, and maintains appropriate records related to patient's progress and activities accurately and in a timely manner;Responsible for the safekeeping of all medication stock and the records required by the DEA, FDA, and ADP;Dedicates a minimum of 90% of regularly scheduled work hours to activities directly related to the administration of medication; the remaining 10% will be dedicated to other activities as assigned;Responsible for urine collection and processing, reading test results as ordered by Program Physicians and the completion of all forms involved in these procedures.Qualifications:Your Skills and Qualifications as a RN (Registered Nurse):Graduation from an accredited school of nursingPrefer 1 year nursing experience in behavioral health or addiction recovery abuse fieldTraining or experience treating patients in an outpatient treatment programThere must be no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employmentLicenses/Certifications:Current RN license in the state of Utah.AHCTC

Keywords: Layton Comprehensive Treatment Center, Layton , RN - Full Time, Healthcare , Layton, Utah

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Utah jobs by following @recnetUT on Twitter!

Layton RSS job feeds