Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The OpportunityDescriptionWe're looking for a Sonographer,
working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Virginia,
United States.Pay Rate:$2000 to $4000 per week
Are you a Sonographer who is looking to grow your career with an
innovative company known for Medical Imaging?
Our client offers access to industry experts (they design and
maintain these systems we work on) with ongoing training and
As a Travel Sonographer, you'll work for some of the best
healthcare companies across the US. Contracts for specific
locations last from 12 weeks up to a year.
Their culture is based around a team of highly dedicated employees
worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the future of
healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are engineers
and they don't walk away from a problem before it is solved.
Role:In this role, the successful candidates will function as a
Sonographer and perform a variety of technical procedures serving
patients including infants through adult geriatrics.
- Performing diagnostic general imaging ultrasound examinations
according to AIUM and ACR guidelines for procedures and scanning
- Locating and imaging internal elements of the body, including
blood vessels and organs, and identifying any anomalies indicative
of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions.
- Providing a wide range of highly technical diagnostic exams
including but not limited to: breast, abdominal, small parts, and
- Ensuring patient safety, monitoring the patient for potentially
dangerous physical and/or emotional changes.
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing patient case studies with peers and physicians.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating
file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and workspace.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
requesting system repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures.
- Complying with Siemens, hospital, and departmental policies and
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control
- Maintaining technical competency through continued
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient
- Abiding by all HIPAA standards for patient privacy.
- Abiding by all OSHA standards for safety regulations.
- Performing additional duties as required. Experience Required
for Your SuccessRequired qualifications:
- Ultrasound background with a minimum of 2 years of clinical
experience required, specifically in the specialties of general,
breast, and abdomen
- Acuson S2000 experience preferredLicense/Certification:
- Valid ARDMS license
- Valid CPR certificationPreferred Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an
autonomous responsible, professional, and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable, and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Layton , Travel Sonographer, Healthcare , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!