Float/PRN Medical Assistant
Company: OnSite Care
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionOnSite Care is looking for an exceptional Medical
Assistant to join our Float Pool. We have clinics in Davis County,
Salt Lake County, and Utah County.This is a PRN position, you would
work on an as-needed basis, filling in when we need coverage. You
must be able to travel between clinics and provide coverage at a
minimum of 5 clinics.Pay starting at $16.00 per hour, increases
dependent on experience.For the most part, your time will be spent
in the following ways:
- Keeping rooms neat and clean, ready for rooming patients.
- Preparing rooms for the visits, procedures, and patient exams,
ensuring the provider has the equipment necessary for the procedure
type, and patients are prepped appropriately.
- Greeting and checking patients in, gathering necessary
- Gathering vitals, medical history, and documenting it in their
- Completing point of care testing.
- Acting as a chaperone for your provider during patient exams as
- Assisting with any procedure or exam as requested by your
- Administering vaccines and injections
- Obtaining ECG/EKGs
- Performing phlebotomy to obtain lab samples ordered by the
- Most importantly, you'll provide patients with an exceptional
experience at every opportunity!
- Performing other duties as assigned.Experience/Education Needed
- Phlebotomy skills are a must.
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills are a
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel short distances
between clinics is a must.
- MA certification is preferred - but not required.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant (specifically in
Family Practice) is preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a bonus!Our team members...
- Love working with patients and customers
- Are passionate about healthcare
- Are great communicators
- Are dependable, accountable, and courteous team-players
- Want to work for a company that is making healthcare affordable
and accessible for patientsEmployees love working for Onsite Care
- All clinics are open Monday - Friday (no late nights or
- We work with a closed patient population and have lower patient
- We offer competitive wages.
- We buy you scrub tops.
- We pay milage reimbursement for travel.
- We are a smaller business that fosters growth and
- We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and
partnerships.Requirements: This position requires the successful
completion of a criminal background check, drug screen, as well as
the ability to provide proof of Hep B series, MMR, Varicella,
current Flu, and a TB test completed within the last year.You must
provide proof of BLS certification.You must have reliable
transportation and be able to travel short distances between
clinics.Our Story & Culture: OnSite Care provides healthcare
solutions for some of Utah's greatest companies. We operate Family
Practice clinics located at the employer's worksites/corporate
offices/factories, etc. The OnSite Care experience is a philosophy
of providing service based on creating a positive experience at
every opportunity.Our mission is putting the "care" back in primary
care through patient engagement and exercising utmost integrity. We
work to innovate healthcare by improving health outcomes for
employers and their most valuable asset: their people.We truly
believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about changing
the face of healthcare. Join us on our mission! We intend to keep
disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the way!OnSite
Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Onsite Care is a
wholly owned subsidiary of Steward Medical Group. We are excited to
hear from you!
Keywords: OnSite Care, Layton , Float/PRN Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!