Part Time Physical Therapist Assistant (Certification Required)
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Physical Therapist, the
Physical Therapy (PT) Assistant is responsible for promoting and
maintaining health by providing physical therapy services in an
outpatient clinic setting. Duties will include identifying care
issues and effectiveness, updating case notes, providing continuity
of care through development of management plans, and seeking to
improve upon knowledge base. The PT Assistant will need to have a
valid PT Assistance license in the state of Utah.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. Full-Time
employees have access to:
* Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
* Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage options.
* Company paid life insurance for employees and their families.
* Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Scholarship Program
* 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
* In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday shifts.
* Competitive pay starting at $23.41+ hourly with the potential of
higher starting pay based on experience.
* Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a 5%
* Salary ranges reviewed annually.
* Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Layton , Part Time Physical Therapist Assistant (Certification Required), Healthcare , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!