Medical Assistant (Family Medicine)
Company: Tanner Clinic
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Description$500 Hiring Bonus!Tanner Clinic has an immediate
opening for a Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (Family
Medicine)Location: LaytonHours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- Ensure proper patient satisfaction by attending to their
medical needs as determined by the attending physician.
- Perform vital signs and obtain patient medical histories as
- Obtain prior authorizations for prescriptions and procedures as
- Fulfill prescription requests.
- Maintain strict patient, computer, and company
confidentiality.Expectations for Success:
- Must have completed Medical Assisting school. Preference will
be give to graduates of accredited Medical Assisting schools.
- Experience working in family medicine preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients,
physicians, and staff. Spanish speaking preferred.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks effectively and able
to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful
- Demonstrate compassion and understanding for the patient and
- Possess pleasant and effective written, verbal, and telephone
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Tanner Clinic, Layton , Medical Assistant (Family Medicine), Healthcare , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!