Senior Project Manager Industrial Services
Posted on: July 31, 2022
The Opportunity: HPC Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors is
looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their safety conscious
team! This position is responsible for planning, leading,
organizing and coordinating all aspects of project work from bid
process through completion of project. Ensure project is completed
in a safe manner according to the job procedure plan as well as the
safety execution plan. Other responsibilities include the effective
communication with customer, field crew and the operations manager
in charge of the account. Ensure appropriate/reliable equipment and
fully trained personnel are on site.. About HPC Industrial Powered
by Clean Harbors HPC Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors, , is the
premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in
North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility
sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety
system, innovative career development platform, committed customer
service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and
automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service,
and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational
experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training
and career development for our employees. Essential Duties:
- Secures customer orders for HPC that achieve revenue targets
through direct selling, focusing on solutions that add value to
their respective businesses, developing strategies that focus on
their bottom- line performance.
- Develops sales plans that support profitable revenue
- Primary liaison between customer and HPC operations in
resolving service issues
- Monitors account activity to ensure that defined customer key
performance indicators (KPIs) are met
- Cultivates quality relationships laterally and above primary
contact to retain clients and win referrals to new clients
- Demonstrates business acumen, cultivating a network with the
result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame,
funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing
requirements, and allotment of available resources to various
phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project,
and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project
- Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and
throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking
responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
- Performs effective communication of account activity and
requirements with all support staff to ensure account services are
maintained at the highest level.
- Develops, presents and executes sales and marketing plans for
each existing account.
- Coordinates, organizes and presents business reviews and
planning meetings as specified by the contact schedule specified
for each account.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Working Environment:
- Industrial, petro-chemical/refinery, office and plant.
- Extensive Travel Skills and Experience:
- Seven years industrial cleaning environment with 3-5 years
project management experience; prefer project management experience
to include but not limited to management of bid proposal to the
successful execution of the project.
- Proven ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot industrial
cleaning equipment. Prior project management/supervisory experience
with proven leadership skills.
- Ability to research, plan & follow-up leads to secure
- Proven well developed teamwork and collaboration skills
including strong verbal and written communication, presentation,
and team facilitation.
- Must be well versed in technical writing and verbal
- Must posses excellent interpersonal skills to build positive
relationships and handle conflict resolution.
- Has the ability to develop solutions to resolve account
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
- Two year technical degree with seven years in industrial
cleaning experience or equivalent experience; prefer BS in related
field. HPC Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal
opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial
status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected under
Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Layton , Senior Project Manager Industrial Services, Executive , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!